What could be better than finally coming home for spring break? Well…not coming home for spring break and jetsetting to Cabo would be fabulous, but I’m pretty thrilled to just be home for a week and relax. Not to mention, I received my first VoxBox from Influenster! Here’s a peek at what was inside:
Looks like Rascal loves Voxboxes just as much as I do…
1. John Frieda BEACHblonde Collection – I was seriously so excited to open the box and find John Frieda goodies. I’m always looking for new products to hydrate my locks, and I think I’ve finally found some real superstars. This line has a bit of a minty scent, which makes it feel super fresh and clean. I’m a huge fan of sea salt sprays as well, so amen to that. Also, I tried the John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment (not pictured, but also gifted in my XO VoxBox) and was shocked to actually notice a difference in the overall texture of my hair. Maybe it’s just a placebo effect, but my locks definitely felt thicker when I jumped out of the shower.
2. Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste – I’m not super picky about toothpaste, but I’m always excited about products that will give me a brighter smile.
3. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – My skin has been drier than the Saharan desert lately (cold weather probz), so this product arrived just in time. I have a lot of heavily scented creams that just don’t do the trick, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that though this lotion isn’t really scented, it gets the job done.
4. Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built in Whitening Pen – Is it going to far to say that I’m actually looking forward to brushing my teeth lately? I love that the whitening pen fits right inside, and you don’t have to wait or rinse after using it.
5. Tide Pods With Febreze – I already use Tide Pods, so I was thrilled to receive another package! I also use Febreze to freshen up my room, so the two make a perfect pair.
Did any of you guys receive the XO VoxBox? What did you think? I’d love to hear from you!
*Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.