Lately, life seems to be passing at a whole new speed. And did I mention I’m dying for a getaway? Regardless, I’ll be stuck in gloomy New York this spring break (ugh).
But a girl can lust right?
I thought I’d put together a few of my must-haves for vacay in case any of you lucky ladies are traveling in the next few weeks. Steal some sunshine for me.
1. Ice Cream Earbuds – I took one look at these earbuds and became instantly obsessed. I typically opt for the traditional Apple earbuds (I’m a dork and can’t squish a lot of other odd-shaped buds into my ears 🙁 ), but I’m totally digging these cute pastel scoops. Not to mention, they’re are a total necessity for catnapping on the beach.
2. eos Summer Fruit Vitamin E Fruity Lip Balm – I think we can all agree that chapped lips are a definite no. Avoid them by packing this handy spherical balm in your carryon!
3. PINK Chug Mug – Hydration is an absolute MUST, especially when you’re hanging out in the heat. Aim for 64 ounces of water each day (or more), which is about a two refills of this bright PINK mug.
5. ‘Aloha’ Beach Bag – Coming from someone who’s never actually purchased a beach bag (holla at my incognito schoolbag), I still believe they’re totally worth the investment. Plus, this ‘aloha’ tote is the perfect addition to any beachy number.
6. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera – Can you tell that I’m absolutely obsessed with polaroids? I’ve literally had one on my wish list for YEARS. So I should probably just buy if for myself at this point, right? Either way, treat yourself to one of these gems and capture every moment!
7. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen (SPF 50) – Please, please please, regardless of if you are going somewhere where it’s 2380892 billion degrees or not, wear sunscreen! And read this article while you’re at it. I swear it will change your outlook on sun protection and tanning for good. Always choose to be informed rather than ignorant, especially when it comes to your health.
8. Olive Canvas Women’s Classics TOMS – Great cause and a sexy shoe. Enough said.
Also, I’m thinking about posting a little spa tutorial for those of you who are in the same boat as me — aka high-maintenence chick with a college girl budget, who happens to be in need of some serious downtime. So be on the lookout for that and let me know if there’s anything in particular you guys want to see!