Etsy is a great resource for locating unique, many times handmade gifts. However, it does take some time to pick through all of the options. Hence the creation of this weeks gift guide, which features my top Etsy picks this holiday season. Enjoy!
1. Travel Journals – If you haven’t noticed, travel journals are a common theme throughout my gift guides. They’re uber valuable because they document the most precious memories. Plus, there’s so many cute options to choose from!
2. iPhone 6 Case – Does she need another phone case? Probably not. Is it still a good gift? Absolutely.
3. Gold Sequin Clutch – I love this sequin clutch. It’s the perfect size and a total showstopper.
4. Yoga Mat Bag – I absolutely adore this handmade, vintage yoga bag, which is a great gift for both pros and beginners alike.
5. Wall Art – Etsy is definitely my go to when it comes to wall art. There’s a plethora of inexpensive posters from talented graphic designers just waiting to be discovered. A lot of stores also create custom wall art! Pair one of these chic posters with a decorative frame for a classy gift that doesn’t break the bank.
6. Monogram Jewelry Organizer – Monograms are a great way to personalize an otherwise unpersonal, yet often useful gift. Try this monogram jewelry organizer, which is both pretty and practical.
7. Personalized Family Tree Necklace – I have to admit, this is my favorite find yet. There’s a lot of beautiful jewelry advertised on Etsy, but this wearable family tree takes the cake.