Welcome to the first installment of The Blonde Chiffon 2014 Gift Guide! I’m super excited to share my favorite products with you all and hopefully help to put a smile on you’re loved ones faces this holiday season. Every Monday I will be releasing a new themed gift guide, which features totally unsponsored, uncensored delights. Look out for The Blonde Chiffon Gift Guide: For Him next week!
1. Monogram Necklace – Not only are monogram necklaces uber trendy right now, but they also make great personalized gifts. Nordstrom offers a variety of monogram necklaces with both the option of three-letter initials (pictured above) or just a one letter initial. They also differ in size and finish, giving you various options to create the perfect piece for that special girl.
2. Santa’s Lip Scrub – You don’t need to be a beauty guru to know that winter equals dry, dry skin and chapped lips. This seasonal, cola-flavored lip scrub both exfoliates and moisturizes for a silky smooth finish. Plus, it’s deliciously edible!
3. Urban Outfitter’s USB Vinyl Record Player – This vintage-inspired record player is an unique gift that is sure to sweep any music-lover off her feet!
4. Q&A Journal – This Q&A journal is the perfect unexpected, thought provoking gift. With both quirky and serious prompts, this five year journal is not only a great gift for writers, but for any girl who’s looking to learn more about herself.
5. Teavana Holiday Tea Collection – You can’t go wrong with the Teavana Holiday Tea Collection. Featuring white chocolate peppermint (my personal fav), pumpkin spice brûlée, spiced apple cider, and coco caramel sea salt, this set is sure to keep any tea-lover warm this winter.
6. Gingerbread Latte Ring Candle – What’s better than an 100 percent soy, deliciously scented candle? An 100 percent soy, deliciously scented candle with a ring at the bottom, worth up to 5,000 dollars! This unique and exciting gift is sure to surprise any lady.
7. Sugar Dream Skin Care Gift Set – First of all, Sugar products are to die for. They dually refurbish dry spots and preserve smooth, hydrated skin, creating a healthy glow. Treat her to the ultimate home spa experience featuring Sugar Face Polish and Brown Sugar Body Polish, nourishing natural exfoliants, and Sugar Lip Treatment.
8. Dance Till Dawn Trio Gift Set – Traditionally, socks aren’t the most exciting gift to unwrap. Think again. The fun patterns in this Kate Spade trio are a game changer that any girl’s likely to appreciate.
9. Love Note Chocolates – The products above are great gifts for any special woman in your life, whether it be a best friend, mother or girlfriend. However this is the ultimate girlfriend gift. Stun her with these Italian imported chocolates, each holding a different romantic message within.