1. Anthropologie Golden Monogram Mug - I think these chic golden mugs are on everyone's holiday wish list this year.
2. 'Maison Blanc - Pink Citron' 2-Wick Candle - I'll admit, I can go a little overboard with my candles. However, they're relatively inexpensive to give and super cute to receive. They also make a great addition to a holiday gift basket.
3. Sugar Lip Treatment Ornament - I just can't get enough of Sugar products, especially the lip balm. Cold weather equals dry, chapped lips, and the recipient of this Sugar lip treatment ornament will surely thank you.
4. 'Vintage Blossoms' Notebooks - Know a blogger or writer? She'll love these floral notebooks to record her thoughts.
5. It's About to get Nostalgic up in Here Photo Album - Photographer or not, this photo album is a hilarious, memorable gift. Consider pairing it with a polaroid camera if you're looking for an additional piece.
6. Lauren Ralph Lauren Ball Stud Earrings - A girl can always use another pair of earrings, especially when they are this glamorous!
7. Mason Jar Baking Mix - Tell me I'm not the only one who's taken note of the mason jar hype? I think it's the cozy, homemade feel they suggest.
TBC Tip: What's better than gifting a pre made mason jar baking mix? Package your own family baking recipes into mason jars for gifts this holiday season. Don't forget to add a cute, hand written/stamped gift tag!
8. Kate Spade Patterned Erasers - These erasers are a great way to spice up a dull workspace. Try gifting them to a coworker or blogger who is sure to appreciate the colorful addition to her desk!
9. Kate Spade Zoo Drive Mug, Snow Leopard - Is it wrong to have listed two mugs on this gift guide? I think not. I love the picture of this beautiful snow leopard. Not to mention, there's just something appealing about white mugs with gold accents.