They say it's the little things that count, and I couldn't agree more. Stockings are so much fun both to put together and to open. Here are some of my favorite ideas for this season!
1. World Market Mini Journals - These mini journals are so cute. They're a great idea for a travel-themed stocking or the aspiring journalist.
2. Knitted Leg Warmers - I am so in love with leg warmers. They're a perfect, yet fashionable solution to cold winter weather.
3. Elephant Luggage Tag - Here's another great gift for the travelista. It's practical, but still super cute.
4. Gold-Flecked Feather Ornament - Holiday ornaments can be such a special gift. Try these chic gold-flecked feathers from Anthropologie for a memorable stocking stuffer.
5. Travel Coffee Tumbler - Anyone can use another coffee tumbler, and I love the sassy cheetah print of this PINK mug. Teavana also has a selection of great travel tumblers that keep drinks hot or cold for hours.
6. Flash Tattoos - Flash tattoos are so cool. Give the gift that everybody's lusting after this season.
7. Free People Power Bank Charger - Wanna talk about a useful gift? Power bank chargers are such a great idea for a girl on the go. Not to mention, this boho Free People design is killer.
8. '3 Wishes' Dogeared Necklace - Dogeared necklaces are a super meaningful gift, because each style has its own unique message. I love the three wishes edition, but search here to find one that is perfect for whoever you're buying for!
9. Rose Print Earbuds - The perfect gift for any music lover (aka anybody), colorful/patterned earbuds are always a hit.